Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: 3.0 / Mighty Protectors™ Character Creation
Jeff
Administrator
Post Re: V&V 3.0™ Character Creation
on: July 4, 2015, 10:32

UPDATE!

I've updated the opening post to reflect developments from internal playtesting.

-Jeff

DSumner
Cosmic Superhero
on: July 4, 2015, 11:40

Thanks for the update.

maxwellchr-
is
Superhero
on: July 5, 2015, 07:00

Very cool. Thanks for this, and for sharing Manda's character sheet on Facebook and so forth. Here's to July 7th!

Tempest
Cosmic Superhero
on: July 6, 2015, 17:13

What maxwellchris said. I've really got - at least what I think is - every realistic expectation that matters are going to turn the Dee/Herman way on Tuesday, and we can start seeing the lead-up to the retail release of 3.0 in the very near future.

Jeff
Administrator
on: November 28, 2015, 19:15

I appeared on the Four Color Cafe podcast last night to demonstrate V&V3 character generation. View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn16mYlUI7Q

-Jeff

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: November 30, 2015, 19:13

I watched about an hour yesterday and an hour today. Great stuff! The vehicle rules are really cool. I'm all the more eager to see the rules themselves! It would be cool to see the Vehicle page (for some reason it doesn't show, even though we can view the Winter Queen).

Brilliant how the characters 'came to life' as you guys went along.

Fun to hear Jeff refer to it as "Old-Timey V&V". 😉

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

techogre
Superhero
Post Re: 3.0 / Mighty Protectors™ Character Creation
on: May 8, 2017, 07:17

Half CP Point items.

I think doubling the number of CP points would simplify the math. Not that half points are hard to deal with, but whole numbers would make things cleaner. I realise this is a little late in the project, but I think it's still worth considering.

Thanks for all your hard work!

- Daniel G.

Jeff
Administrator
on: May 8, 2017, 13:16

We tried that, Techogre. In practice, it just complicates a different set of things. We've settled on this approach because at least it gives you Basic Characteristics at a straightforward cost of 1 per point.

-Jeff

techogre
Superhero
on: May 8, 2017, 22:03

Sounds reasonable to me.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.068 seconds.