Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Know Anything About 7 LL Characters?
dan2448
Cosmic Superhero
Post Know Anything About 7 LL Characters?
on: June 19, 2018, 12:12

Last weekend, I took a few minutes to look over my Living Legends miniatures, while trying to determine which of them I knew nothing about. I wonder if anyone might point me to any information about any of the following:

1. Black America, Other than the comic strip in the MP rulebook, and the note therein under another illustration of him about using bucklers, I don’t think I know anything about this character.

2. Rapidfire. Other than the miniature itself, I don’t know anything about this character.

3. Dr. Micron. Other than the single line under an illustration of him in the MP rulebook stating that he is a doctor for super heroes. I came up blank.

4. Flexo-Man. Other than a one sentence reference that I think I remember Jeff making here once indicating that Flexo-Man, was, if I remember correctly, just one manifestation of a hero created by Jack Herman, he’s another mystery character to me.

5. Americana. Other than a one-line reference in the MP rulebook under an illustration of her, I don’t know anything about this character.

6. Bluejay. Other than a reference in the MP rulebook that he is a ‘teenaged hero,’ I know nothing.

7. Titanos. Other than the miniature itself, I don’t know anything about this character.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.85 seconds.