Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Homebrew campaign
Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: Homebrew campaign
on: June 18, 2018, 16:44

Quote from Hireling on June 17, 2018, 21:01
Not to hijack the thread, but this is at Majestic--is there any chance you could update your campaign timeline to show which adventures were from published books and which were homebrew?

Also in an effort not to hijack this thread, I've attempted to start IDing things in my Guardians Campaign thread. Let me know if this is helpful, and I'd be glad to continue.

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
on: June 19, 2018, 14:54

OK, here's my first NPC villain. Pretty simple. Just getting me feet wet. I feel like for a brick he's not very hard to hurt. Armor is really expensive. So is invulnerability. We'll see how it goes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a6SiAmXopcoBbM8WKD8U3kA-IbMkhGbf/view?usp=sharing

BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
on: June 19, 2018, 15:18

Given the atmosphere of my proposed campaign, this guy could end up being an ally of the PCs from time to time.

BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
on: June 24, 2018, 22:21

Ok, next weekend I'm reffing a short (2 - 2.5 hour ) classic Traveller session in my Into the Void campaign. We're going to then work up some TMP characters and/or go over the ones my players have already worked up. Selling them on this was not hard. All old Champions players. I told them I was impressed and thought it was at LEAST as good, if not better than Champs. I think they've all bought the PDF now.

Hireling
Superhero
on: June 26, 2018, 11:06

I'd love to hear what kinds of heroes they came up with.

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: July 1, 2018, 00:39

Quote from BobLoftin on June 19, 2018, 14:54
OK, here's my first NPC villain. Pretty simple. Just getting me feet wet. I feel like for a brick he's not very hard to hurt. Armor is really expensive. So is invulnerability. We'll see how it goes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a6SiAmXopcoBbM8WKD8U3kA-IbMkhGbf/view?usp=sharing

Very cool. He's big and tough! 😎

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.594 seconds.