Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Homebrew campaign
BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
Post Homebrew campaign
on: June 12, 2018, 22:34

Just picked up the Mighty Protectors at a con this last weekend.

Considering a homebrew setting - present day U.S., but with superhumans. U.S. in serious decline. The PCs find themselves increasingly opposed to the government's immoral and inhumane policies. Moral dilemmas complicate their work. Will they have to go underground or actually oppose the government and their teams of supers? Like one of my other games, will be based in Dallas. Will call campaign SuperTex.

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: Homebrew campaign
on: June 13, 2018, 15:16

Sounds fun. Welcome, BobLoftin! 🙂

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
on: June 13, 2018, 15:25

Quote from Majestic on June 13, 2018, 15:16
Sounds fun. Welcome, BobLoftin! 🙂

Holy smokes! Looking at your site. Your campaign is cool!

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: June 14, 2018, 14:50

Thanks, Bob!

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
on: June 17, 2018, 20:07

So here's my official first blog post about this game, on my blog with 3 subscribers. Yay. http://www.gaming.concretelunch.info/the-mighty-protectors-vv-3-0-first-impressions/

Hireling
Street-Level Hero
on: June 17, 2018, 20:55

I love seeing this kind of commitment and creativity. Thank you both for the inspiration.

Hireling
Street-Level Hero
on: June 17, 2018, 21:01

Not to hijack the thread, but this is at Majestic--is there any chance you could update your campaign timeline to show which adventures were from published books and which were homebrew?

BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
on: June 17, 2018, 21:48

Quote from Hireling on June 17, 2018, 21:01
Not to hijack the thread, but this is at Majestic--is there any chance you could update your campaign timeline to show which adventures were from published books and which were homebrew?

Agree! More data from Majestic!

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
on: June 18, 2018, 08:11

Hey, Bob, and welcome! I'm the guy who's mighty protectors site you found, but that's my old site. You can see my newer version here: https://mpwriteups.blogspot.com/

BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
on: June 18, 2018, 09:52

Quote from bkadams on June 18, 2018, 08:11
Hey, Bob, and welcome! I'm the guy who's mighty protectors site you found, but that's my old site. You can see my newer version here: https://mpwriteups.blogspot.com/

Wow, these are really, really good. BRAVO!

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.636 seconds.