Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mighty Protectors on YouTube!
Jeff
Administrator
Post Mighty Protectors on YouTube!
on: May 13, 2018, 21:43

Monkey House Games is now on YouTube! Come see our Playlists of V&V/MP session recordings, interviews and tutorials!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1HszDN2O5qeIS2B1yW20_A/featured

-Jeff

StefanJ
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: Mighty Protectors on YouTube!
on: May 23, 2018, 14:55

Thanks for posting these!

I would love to see a character creation and vehicle creation tutorials. Show examples of how a GM and player interact to create a hero.

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: May 24, 2018, 13:20

I can't give you a link (a few days ago my work took away our access to social media, which includes YouTube), but I know bkadams has done some great tutorials. The ones I found the most helpful were those for Vehicles and Arsenal. They don't really have the back and forth between GM and player, but they give a great guide on how to do things step by step.

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Jeff
Administrator
on: May 24, 2018, 13:21

We've got all of Brian Adams' tutorial videos in a playlist on the Monkey House Games YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6flFoEB9MEy6bfZAGlKQGXfZlM00kbiC

-Jeff

BobLoftin
Street-Level Hero
on: June 13, 2018, 18:56

Gonna watch an hour or two of these videos tonight. Also going to work on an NPC super and some campaign background (yes, I'm one of those guys who always runs homebrew even when the published setting is as brilliant as this one). Been reading the book since I got it last Friday. Really good game design.

Jeff
Administrator
on: June 14, 2018, 08:27

Thank you, Bob! And good luck with your campaign.

-Jeff

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 1.157 seconds.