Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Garrote
Toric
Street-Level Hero
Post Garrote
on: April 21, 2018, 01:51

So I am about to start a new Mighty Protectors game this Sunday afternoon. Well, technically not an entirely new campaign. This is a game that we have been playing for a little while but we are converting to Mighty Protectors.

Anyway, I have been making some attempts at converting some older adventures and characters from V&V 2.0/2.1 to MP. I've been working on Intercrime Hostile Takeover and the Intercrime Assassins have garrotes as part of their equipment. I've spent a little bit of time trying to come up with a garrote in MP terms and have been having some trouble with that. Does anyone have an idea of how to make a garrote in MP?

Turgenev
High-Powered Superhero
Post Re: Garrote
on: April 22, 2018, 20:18

I thought of perhaps doing it as a multi-ability: Death Touch and Paralysis Ray. I'm sure there is probably a better (and cleaner) way of doing it but I was thinking of something like this:

1 CPs DEATH TOUCH: d6+1 (17.5), Two-Handed Gear (-7.5), Multi-Ability: Garrote (-10), Must make attack on neck from behind (-7.5), Reduced PR (+17.5), Victim must be unconscious (-7.5)

1 CPs PARALYSIS RAY: Melee Range, -5 Paralysis save, PR 0 (22.5), Two-Handed Gear (-7.5), Multi-Ability: Garrote (-10), Must make attack on neck from behind (-7.5), Reduced Range (-10), Reduced PR (+7.5), Victim is unconscious (+5)

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.673 seconds.