Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Earth-970
bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
Post Earth-970
on: April 9, 2018, 10:08

I've got a new Mighty Protectors campaign I'm calling Earth-970. You can read a bit about it at: https://adamantium2017.wordpress.com/earth-970/

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: Earth-970
on: April 9, 2018, 15:52

The whole thing sounds awesome, Brian! I see that you've put all that work building the Bronze Age Avengers (and other heroes) to good use!

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
on: August 6, 2018, 09:59

I've updated my Earth-970 page (http://mpwriteups.blogspot.com/p/earth-970.html) with a recap of Episode 8. Check it out!

Jeff
Administrator
on: August 6, 2018, 14:26

I've created an alternate-history 'Son of Gauntlet' to play in this campaign. And resurrected Gauntlet's lil' buddy, 'Osgood the Newt'!

Osgood was an NPC back in the olden days. But taking him as an actual Companion, with a character sheet and abilities and everything, it's been a blast exploring all of the teeny tiny little ways he can actually help in a fight 🙂

-Jeff

Hireling
High-Powered Superhero
on: August 7, 2018, 18:26

I would love to see some character sheets if possible. 🙂

Jeff
Administrator
on: August 7, 2018, 18:50

The character sheets are all up there on Brian's web site 🙂

-Jeff

JKCarrier
Street-Level Hero
on: August 10, 2018, 10:47

This looks like a super-fun campaign. I did something similar once, where the Justice League had disappeared, and the PCs had to step up to replace them. I'm curious -- any particular reason you went with Capt. Nazi in ep. 2 instead of Master Man?

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
on: August 10, 2018, 16:01

Quote from JKCarrier on August 10, 2018, 10:47
This looks like a super-fun campaign. I did something similar once, where the Justice League had disappeared, and the PCs had to step up to replace them. I'm curious -- any particular reason you went with Capt. Nazi in ep. 2 instead of Master Man?

Thanks for the comment, JKCarrier!

My initial plan for this campaign was to mix in heroes and villains from Marvel, DC, Fawcett, and other comics companies. Captain Nazi was the first of what was supposed to be many replacements and/or analogs for Marvel but so far it's mostly been Marvel characters. Hopefully, I'll get around to working on the campaign history which should include more non-Marvel characters.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 1.957 seconds.