Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Crushers Questions
Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
Post Crushers Questions
on: March 5, 2018, 21:06

I'm prepping to run "Crisis at Crusader Citadel", and so I expect I might have a few questions, especially for the Crushers.

1) Mercury Mercenary has a SPECIAL WEAPON that I assume is some sort of energy grenade (the only Special Weapon on his sheet that is undefined; the very last one listed).

Where it says "(AG)=N" range", does the N just mean a value of X? In other words, normally a thrown, Blunt Weapon (this seems to have been exchanged for Energy, so a different Damage type) can be thrown for range of AGx2", and -2.5 means it can only be thrown for AG", right? Was perhaps the N just a placeholder for putting in 15?

2) So if I'm understanding Temper correctly, he has to touch his victims? But then everybody within a 15" area radius is also affected? (other than him, of course). So I suppose he could just attack the easiest (to get to) target.

His 15" Area Effect should be +18 (17.5), rather than 20, shouldn't it? Don't you start with 1/2" or Single Target, before moving down the chart on p. 86?

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Jeff
Administrator
Post Re: Crushers Questions
on: March 8, 2018, 00:57

1) Yes.

2) He doesn't have to touch his targets; the effect simply goes off, centered on *himself*.

-Jeff

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: Crushers Questions
on: March 8, 2018, 22:04

Sounds good. Thank you, sir.

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.782 seconds.