Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would You Like To Build An Ice Slide?
Grognardo
Superhero
Post Would You Like To Build An Ice Slide?
on: February 26, 2018, 18:03

How might something like Iceman's ice slide be simulated? Speed with modifiers, perhaps?

celestiale-
ditor
High-Powered Superhero
Post Re: Would You Like To Build An Ice Slide?
on: February 27, 2018, 15:26

I think the real challenge is that it is a combination of "Flight, only while on ice slide" and "Shaping, makes ice slide"
The volume of the ice slide would make Shaping insanely expensive. However, that's always been part of Bobby's toolkit - he can create insane volumes of ice.

Hireling
Superhero
on: June 17, 2018, 17:25

This is a quick idea I put together for one of my players.

Home brew Idea: Ice Slide -This is the ability to create an ice slide for the creator to ride. It allows the creator to move at an accelerated rate (put points into the Speed ability) in any direction, including vertically. The creator can choose to have the ice dissipate behind them or to leave a trail, ramp, pillar, etc at the cost of 1 power per square Game Inch.

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: June 18, 2018, 16:10

Admittedly inspired by the way bkadams made his Silver Age Iceman, here's how one of my players did his ice slide, all for a cost of 1 CP:

SHAPING: 8 lbs.; 1" movement to use (+2.5); Range=5" (-5).
SPEED: Ice Slide; 64/256 (87 MPH); Shape Abilities (-5); Miscellaneous (only for Ice Slides (-7.5).

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.673 seconds.