Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bill Willingham Character Sketch for V&V
dan2448
Cosmic Superhero
Post Bill Willingham Character Sketch for V&V
on: January 16, 2018, 17:08

This past weekend i stumbled on this character sketch of an unnamed super hero by Bill Willingham (link below). According to the description accompanying the image, it is of a character that was created by another of my favorite comic book artists, Matt Wagner, for a V&V game in the 1980s.

Might anyone reading this want to posit a character name and description of powers?

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1416016

GiantGoril-
la
High-Powered Superhero
Post Re: Bill Willingham Character Sketch for V&V
on: January 16, 2018, 21:12

It says "This was the vampire character whose name, I believe, was going to be Blackmark."

I was into Charisma before it was Cool.

dan2448
Cosmic Superhero
on: January 16, 2018, 21:20

That was Bill Willingham's name for a re-purposed Shadowpact character based on the original, Matt Wagner V&V character, I think. What about an/the original V&V character?

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: January 17, 2018, 15:20

Man, this reminds me of one of my bigger regrets in life: that I no longer have the cool art/character picture that I commissioned Bill to draw for me back in the 80s. It was one of the coolest images ever, too!

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.602 seconds.