Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stan Lee, 95, Accusations of Lewd Conduct
dan2448
Cosmic Superhero
Post Stan Lee, 95, Accusations of Lewd Conduct
on: January 12, 2018, 09:00

This is sad news.

Stan Lee, now a 95 year old widower, stands accused of harassing/lewd conduct with his female in-home caregivers, and now also by a hotel masseuse that he apparently hired at a comic con in Chicago a year (or so) ago. Here are the tabloid details:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5259559/Stan-Lee-accused-masturbating-masseuse.html

Both of my grandmothers, and one of my wife's grandmothers, lived to a similarly advanced age. One verbally abused her in-home caregivers in a way very inconsistent with how she had lived her long life - but also to a degree that the staff kept rotating and quitting. Another started to dislike wearing clothes. An the third, who lived in a very upscale assisted living facility, and who had once run a scholarship fund for children of the staff, became imperious and abusive with that same staff in a really hard-to-watch way.

I think it may time to Stan Lee's daughter to step in and make some changes in his life.

celestiale-
ditor
High-Powered Superhero
Post Re: Stan Lee, 95, Accusations of Lewd Conduct
on: January 15, 2018, 16:28

That is sad news 🙁 It's never good to see an icon fall, especially not to something as mundane as "lived an unbelievably long time."

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.394 seconds.