Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This FortKnight #11 for 1/1/2018
Un1t_One_N-
ews
Street-Level Hero
Post This FortKnight #11 for 1/1/2018
on: January 1, 2018, 19:33

This is a FortKnight Special Report from Unit One

WORLD WELCOMES THE RETURN OF THE INDESTRUCTIBLES:

The Grand Rapids, MI superhero team the Indestructibles made their successful return to Earth in the early hours of December 26th, after having successfully completed their mission to both the 3200 Phaetheon asteroid and the object of interstellar origin named Oumuamua. However their spacecraft, commissioned by billionaire Royce Reece IV, missed its landing zone by approximately 1300 miles or so. Rather than comfortably splashing down in the sunny ocean off of Nassau in the Bahamas, they had a much chillier and more impactful water landing almost thirty miles offshore from Muskegon in Lake Michigan. Today’s press event at Reece’s own Detroit Space Center was remarkably brief and tight-lipped. Although specifics were scarce, three facts were confirmed: 1) The Indestructibles’ spacecraft, the Basset Hound, was recovered by icebreaker and submarine. 2) Space Racer (the only member not in attendance) received apparently serious injuries, is expected to make a complete recovery, and 3.) The Indestructibles brought back an unidentified passenger with them.

More on this and other ongoing stories as they develop. This is FortKnight bringing you all the news in 2018.

FortKnight is published bi-weekly every fortnight by Unit One, along with special editions when warranted.

DSumner
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: This FortKnight #11 for 1/1/2018
on: January 4, 2018, 22:07

I'm really liking these.

celestiale-
ditor
Superhero
Post Re: This FortKnight #11 for 1/1/2018
on: January 6, 2018, 16:21

Quote from DSumner on January 4, 2018, 22:07
I'm really liking these.

Agreed. They really add a lot of depth to the world setting, and are just fun story elements. I like the real-world tie-in with

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 1.063 seconds.