Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Centurions of New York - Stats Question
Alexanderb-
glass
Street-Level Hero
Post Centurions of New York - Stats Question
on: November 28, 2017, 16:05

Based on the dearth of information on the Web, I may be one of very few people who want an answer to this question; Are there stats and info on the Centurions of Death Duel/Island of Dr. Apocalypse fame? Is there an issue with copyright in talking about it?

GiantGoril-
la
High-Powered Superhero
Post Re: Centurions of New York - Stats Question
on: November 29, 2017, 09:55

I reread the question and I think the answer (based upon a post I can't find) is that the characters exist in a parallel universe and there may possibly be material for 3.0 some day

I was into Charisma before it was Cool.

Alexanderb-
glass
Street-Level Hero
on: November 29, 2017, 11:17

Is there anywhere that the 2.0/2.1 stats/origins exist that's accessible to the masses?

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: November 29, 2017, 13:29

I don't believe there's ever been stats or origins (for 2.0/2.1 or any other system) put forth for them.

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Alexanderb-
glass
Street-Level Hero
on: November 29, 2017, 14:34

Interesting, there's actually a set of Mutants and Masterminds stats (2nd edition) that seem to be based on info that was once available. But hey, I guess I'll never know. But I hope they do something with all those heroes from the 2nd edition from the classic adventures.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.088 seconds.