Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Access Limited
bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
Post Access Limited
on: October 16, 2017, 09:19

This website is once again giving me the "your access to this site is limited" message... and not letting me get to the site.

Jeff
Administrator
Post Re: Access Limited
on: October 16, 2017, 21:57

Please post more details about what exactly is happening, so I can track down and fix the problem. Thanks.

-Jeff

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
on: October 19, 2017, 12:27

This problem seems to have gone away. If it happens again I'll email you the details.

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
on: October 28, 2017, 20:31

This just happened to me again after not visiting this forum for hours. This time I took a screenshot:

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: October 29, 2017, 00:26

I used to get that message all the time when I clicked on a new link here too quickly. If I slowed down, or waited like 10-15 seconds before clicking the next link on this site, it happened less frequently.

Since one of the updates or fixes here, I hardly ever get this message anymore. FWIW, this is the only site I've ever seen this error message.

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

DSumner
Cosmic Superhero
on: October 31, 2017, 15:16

I get them as well. Sometimes it won't even let me on the forum.

IndieComic-
sFan
Cosmic Superhero
on: November 2, 2017, 16:11

Quote from Majestic on October 29, 2017, 00:26
I used to get that message all the time when I clicked on a new link here too quickly. If I slowed down, or waited like 10-15 seconds before clicking the next link on this site, it happened less frequently.

Since one of the updates or fixes here, I hardly ever get this message anymore. FWIW, this is the only site I've ever seen this error message.

This^. I too used to get this error a LOT but now I do not.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.121 seconds.