Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I was a backer. What happened?
IndieComic-
sFan
Cosmic Superhero
Post I was a backer. What happened?
on: October 9, 2017, 16:58

Jeff, I know for a fact that I initially pledged enough to get one of the hardcover rulebooks and I later pledged more when I tried to make a play for that original art page by...Todd or Tom or somebody (my memory is sketchy on names). Also while I was pledging and following the V&V 3.0 kickstarter I posted a handful of times in the comments section.

But now I am told that I cannot post there because I am not a backer and all of the posts I did make have been wiped from the system evidently. You sent me a link to download the PDF version when it was ready which told me I was a backer.

I have not received any softcover or hardcover books or any email notices that they are on the way and it looks like I have been retroactively removed from the donors list even though the money I pledged was definitely taken from my bank account way back when.

Any clues as to what might have happened?

EDIT: Okay I might be getting confused for no reason. I was and am genuinely confused that my comments vanished and Kickstarter does not seem to recognize that I backed this project (the other projects I backed are listed but not V&V) but I just found and read the email you sent which correctly identifies me as a backer. After reading comments from other backers saying they have already received their books, and with the way Kickstarter seems to be screwing up I just panicked a little thinking I would have to order more copies or something.

Jeff
Administrator
Post Re: I was a backer. What happened?
on: October 10, 2017, 01:43

Please tell me your user name on Kickstarter, so I can look you up,

If you don't want to post that in the forums, email it to me: jeff@monkeyhousegames.com

-Jeff

IndieComic-
sFan
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: I was a backer. What happened?
on: October 21, 2017, 19:34

Never mind. I was mixing up the GoFundMe campaign (of which I was a backer) with the Kickstarter campaign (which I seem to have not been a backer...probably because I was thinking I had already backed because of my confusing GoFundMe and Kickstarter.).

Sorry about the mix-up. Will order the new hardcover next week or so. 8^D

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.107 seconds.