Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Super beauty
WarCry
Superhero
Post Re: Super beauty
on: April 8, 2018, 02:50

I at first tried the emotion control but it was too clunky and too much work when you consider how many rolls would have to be made. So I am currently thinking that Super beauty would do 2 things. 1. Provide a bonus to interaction rolls and 2. It is distracting so it provides penalties to rolls to rolls for those who can see you where distraction would be problematic. Certain weaknesses would increase the penalty. I am running on 5pts per +/-1. The wording obviously needs tightening up but so far so good.

WarCry
Superhero
on: May 28, 2018, 07:18

Any new thoughts or ideas?

Turgenev
High-Powered Superhero
on: May 28, 2018, 14:28

I would use Heightened Cool for the interaction aspect and Heightened Defense for the distracting aspect. You could give both abilities a modifier of 'Only works on opposite sex' (-7.5) or 'Only works with those that are predisposed to find the character attractive' (-7.5). I could also imagine a character with 'Super Beauty' could get others to do what they ask, so I would probably go with Mind Control with the aforementioned modifier, a Reduced Range*, and a Different Damage Type: Other (CL Save) (-5).

Mind Control has a range of IN+CL". That seems a bit long for Super Beauty so I would give it a Reduced Range (-2.5) for a range of CL" (or perhaps -5 for CL/2" range).

GiantGoril-
la
High-Powered Superhero
on: May 28, 2018, 15:19

beauty is subjective, so super beauty would be mind control or emotion control. Charismatic personality is covered by Cool saves, I assume.

Maybe you it could lower the distracted targets' Cool

I was into Charisma before it was Cool.

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.908 seconds.