Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Super beauty
WarCry
Superhero
Post Super beauty
on: August 27, 2017, 19:14

My campaign is introducing a character with superhuman beauty any ideas how to represent this with this system?

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: Super beauty
on: August 27, 2017, 19:38

Maybe something like this:

Emotion Control: IN save @ -5 (17.5), No Range (-10), 11" Area Effect (+15), Single Emotion: Love (-5), PR=0 (+7.5), Stays Active (+5), Can't Hold Back (-5), Must be gazed upon (-5), Single Gender Only (-5), Unobvious (+5); Total Cost = 20 CPs.

celestiale-
ditor
Superhero
Post Re: Super beauty
on: October 8, 2017, 14:51

"Skill Bonus: +6 on CL tests against anyone who would find the character attractive and desirable. (5 CP)" and call it a wash.

The old Aberrant RPG had some great mechanics for social attributes and things like "Mega Charisma" and "Mega Appearance." MP doesn't have a granular skill system, so some of the nuances are lost.

I think it depends on how "aggressive" you want the ability to be. BKAdams suggestion has a hard mechanic to back it up and "enforce" it on NPCs.

In contrast, my suggestion is extremely fuzzy and allows a lot of room to role-play "super influence," without a hard mechanic to say "Yes, but the NPC MUST yield, because the power description says..."

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.098 seconds.