Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What abilities do people think are missing?
WarCry
Superhero
Post What abilities do people think are missing?
on: August 10, 2017, 22:25

What abilities do people think are missing and would like to see in a future supplement?

I will start things off, for me it would be something like the boost power I put forward in the homebrew section.

WarCry
Superhero
Post Re: What abilities do people think are missing?
on: August 13, 2017, 08:24

Wow this place is a ghost town.

Paragon
Cosmic Superhero
on: August 14, 2017, 17:22

Besides the fact there aren't actually a huge number of posters, and specifically a huge number interested in MP, even among those there may not be many who see much as missing. I may have things that I think aren't done quite right, but I can't say I see a lot missing from the rules.

In my recent playtest, all I ended up having to come up with was a modifier that allowed Grapnels to impair attacks without needing to do a called shot. And we've got a pretty wide variety of characters in that group.

WarCry
Superhero
on: August 15, 2017, 01:27

I was mainly trying to get ahead of things just in case they came up in my campaign that I am running and at the same time provide ideas for the designers. Even your input of lack of issues was useful in it's own way, so thanks.

Paragon
Cosmic Superhero
on: August 15, 2017, 20:43

Well, I'm glad it was, but most people aren't going to post just to say "Nope, don't have any."

WarCry
Superhero
on: August 16, 2017, 03:50

I would of liked to be able to use negate ability as a counter, maybe as an advantage.

dan2448
Cosmic Superhero
on: August 16, 2017, 09:35

Quote from WarCry on August 13, 2017, 08:24
Wow this place is a ghost town.

Speaking only for myself, as someone who discovered this site within weeks of its launch back in, I think, 2010, touting then the prospect of a new version of V&V being published, I've posted here only very intermittently since the Kickstarter began last year, resolved to wait until I can finally hold the actual, physical rulebook in my actual hands, after over 7 years.

Like many projects I've been involved with in my adult life (both personal and professional), it always seems like finalizing the last few details and releasing the final product to the world takes a significantly longer than hoped/expected

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.091 seconds.