Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Damage Types Chart
bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
Post Damage Types Chart
on: August 5, 2017, 18:40

The chart below categorizes the full, sub-type, and specific damage types found in Mighty Protectors.

View post on imgur.com

techogre
Superhero
Post Re: Damage Types Chart
on: August 6, 2017, 15:52

Thanks!

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
on: August 6, 2017, 20:05

You're welcome! By the way, I didn't include Gas on the chart; it is an Other damage type.

Rex
Superhero
on: October 7, 2017, 17:22

Hmm....Is that listed in the book in one spot or do you have to pick it all out here and there.....also, is it's not in the book, it definitely needs to be on a GM screen. 😀 handy chart, much thanks.

~Rex

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
on: October 7, 2017, 23:03

All of the Full and Specific damage types are listed in the rule book, but some of the damage Sub-Types -- like Psionic or Pure Energy -- were "borrowed" from Living Legends, and are never actually referenced in Mighty Protectors.So, some of the sub-types are just me "filling in the blanks" with what I think they should be. But some of the sub-types, like Blunt and Sharp Kinetic are very much in the MP rules.

Basically you can take this chart as being not 100% kosher with the MP rules -- use it as a home brew thing.

Jeff
Administrator
on: November 13, 2017, 22:46

Here is our first pass at an official expanded damage types table. We've prepared this for inclusion in the soon-to-be-released Mighty Protectors GM Screen:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nfrkrgfmg2h09uh/Expanded_Damage_Types_Table.pdf?dl=0

-Jeff

celestiale-
ditor
Superhero
on: November 14, 2017, 23:25

Looks excellent, Jeff.
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/80983/how-does-infrared-relate-to-heat
For anyone, like me, wondering the obvious about "infrared light" being different than heat, here is a very elegant amd nerdy explanation

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.26 seconds.