Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2.91 Pre-Release Feedback is CLOSED
Jeff
Administrator
Post 2.91 Pre-Release Feedback is CLOSED
on: July 2, 2017, 21:19

Hey, everybody.

Jack and I just stuck a fork in the manuscript. If there's anything else wrong with it, it'll have to go live on the Errata page: http://monkeyhousegames.com/mprpg-errata/

I am now slotting in the illustrations, massaging the layout, and putting the back cover together. This will all take a few more days.

Shipping will happen pretty darn soon.

Thanks for your tremendous patience!

-Jeff

Paragon
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: 2.91 Pre-Release Feedback is CLOSED
on: July 2, 2017, 23:15

Be eagerly awaiting, Jeff.

Imaginos
Street-Level Hero
on: July 3, 2017, 17:33

That is great news! What does that translate to for the folks who were not able to back the Kickstarter? When can we pick it up?

techogre
Superhero
on: July 3, 2017, 19:03

Looking forward to it, sir!

GiantGoril-
la
High-Powered Superhero
on: July 3, 2017, 21:05

I am actively watching the RPG now page, and will continue to hit refresh for as many days as necessary until the new rulebook appears.
Just like an addicted World of Warcraft player, I have a supply of Hot Pockets, Red Bull, and adult diapers.

I was into Charisma before it was Cool.

Jeff
Administrator
on: July 6, 2017, 12:05

There are about 75 interior illustrations in Mighty Protectors, and I'm still working on getting them all in and massaging the layout into its final form. It'll still take a little time. Thanks for your patience!

-Jeff

GiantGoril-
la
High-Powered Superhero
on: July 9, 2017, 23:47

Sounds great!

I was into Charisma before it was Cool.

Jeff
Administrator
on: July 11, 2017, 02:50

Update: there are now MORE THAN 75 illustrations.

Its taken some time to prep them all for inclusion. Some of them had been scanned at too low resolution, requiring me to dig out the originals and re-scan them. Some of those originals could not be found, forcing me to find replacements (and then scan them). But during that search I found a few more I wanted to include, so the total has gone up.

I'm also having to go through the entire document and make all of the tables nicer looking. Which is hard to explain, but believe me, it's a thing.

Steady progress is being made. I'll keep you all posted!

-Jeff

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: July 11, 2017, 13:19

Thanks for the update, Jeff. I know I personally would rather have the quality, as opposed to seeing it rushed out. I'm sure it will look great, and I look forward to seeing your new artwork!

Thanks for the great communication!

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.123 seconds.