Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Multi-Function Gear and Special Weapons
Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
Post Multi-Function Gear and Special Weapons
on: April 22, 2017, 01:00

So if Multi-Function Gear takes the place of the Gear modifier (giving +2.5 as a modifier, instead of +5), how does this work if you make your Special Weapon (which defaults as Gear, for no +5 modifier) have Multi-Function Gear? Does it cost an extra 2.5?

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

bkadams
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: Multi-Function Gear and Special Weapons
on: April 22, 2017, 06:13

Yes.

Paragon
Cosmic Superhero
on: April 22, 2017, 12:05

Out of curiosity, is there anything stopping you from combing the Multi-Function Gear and Multi-Ability modifiers (assuming, of course, I understand the purpose in the latter properly)?

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: April 22, 2017, 17:36

If you're meaning combining, that's what I did with Majestic's Heightened Senses, to make them more affordable. I essentially made it so that he has to *switch* between using his Infrared, or his Sonar (ultrasonic) or Sonar (subsonic), so I did that with Multi-Ability.

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.068 seconds.