Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Creation power
Thegodofgo-
des
Street-Level Hero
Post Creation power
on: April 7, 2017, 23:16

I had a charecter that could create weapon through what would be fabricating but i cant find an ability that replicates that. Any help would be appreciated.

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: Creation power
on: April 8, 2017, 01:34

So what is the weapon typically made of, Thegodofgodes? Like a steel hammer? Or solid energy (like Green Lantern)?

I can see Shaping as a likely candidate, depending on what the weapon is made of.

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

wistling
High-Powered Superhero
on: April 8, 2017, 06:15

Shaping linked with Special Weapon, maybe with charges and components?

wistling
High-Powered Superhero
on: April 8, 2017, 06:15

[edited: duplicate post]

Thegodofgo-
des
Street-Level Hero
on: April 8, 2017, 07:49

He used it to make hand weapons only useing telekinisis field reshaped to replicate weapons. Weapons kinetic damage trpe, character had a magic origin.

Alienist
Street-Level Hero
on: April 9, 2017, 21:20

Assuming you're only making melee weapons, shaping does seem to be the easiest solution.

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: April 10, 2017, 10:47

Yeah, it sounds like Shaping is what you're looking for. The default damage type for Shaping appears to be Blunt Kinetic.

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

Paragon
Cosmic Superhero
on: April 10, 2017, 19:02

I'd tend to expect most of these kind of things would be either Shaping or just a special effect of an offensive or defensive power.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.147 seconds.