Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3.0/MPM PDF dispatched?
Tempest
Cosmic Superhero
Post 3.0/MPM PDF dispatched?
on: March 14, 2017, 11:16

Mr. Dee,

My apologies for the intrusion, but I was wondering about the current state of V&V MPM rules distribution at this point. Several site members seem to have attained a PDF copy; my contribution during the Kickstarter should have (in my recollection of the donation thresholds) been enough for a hard- and softcover copy, as well as a PDF, when available. Have I misinterpreted current circumstances, or missed the e-mail indicating PDF distribution? Again, my apologies for this request, but hoping for some clarification.

All my anticipation and hopes regarding MHG's renaissance of the creators' game. Looking forward to ongoing updates.

Keyes
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: 3.0/MPM PDF dispatched?
on: March 14, 2017, 11:43

Jeff posted this in the comments section of the KS page, maybe it will help:

Some backers are reporting that they didn't receive an email with the download link. Apparently Kickstarter doesn't always forward messages we send to individual backers; this may have to do with your Kickstarter account settings. Solution: check your In Box on Kickstarter. It should be there.

Tempest
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: 3.0/MPM PDF dispatched?
on: March 14, 2017, 13:24

SUCCESS! Thank you, Keyes; hadn't checked the e-mail in a day or so, and the thing was sitting right there, arms crossed, tapping its foot and checking its watch, wondering when in the hell I was going to show up. Have downloaded and copied to hard drive, and will be doing extensive perusal over the next few days. To Jeff and Jack and all those who made a contribution to this, through both financial efforts and artistic input: Thank you. Looking forward very much to the reading through and how the completed works will look, along with revised and new modules/sourcebooks. 😀

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.091 seconds.