Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3.0/MPM PDF dispatched?
Tempest
Cosmic Superhero
Post 3.0/MPM PDF dispatched?
on: March 14, 2017, 11:16

Mr. Dee,

My apologies for the intrusion, but I was wondering about the current state of V&V MPM rules distribution at this point. Several site members seem to have attained a PDF copy; my contribution during the Kickstarter should have (in my recollection of the donation thresholds) been enough for a hard- and softcover copy, as well as a PDF, when available. Have I misinterpreted current circumstances, or missed the e-mail indicating PDF distribution? Again, my apologies for this request, but hoping for some clarification.

All my anticipation and hopes regarding MHG's renaissance of the creators' game. Looking forward to ongoing updates.

Keyes
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: 3.0/MPM PDF dispatched?
on: March 14, 2017, 11:43

Jeff posted this in the comments section of the KS page, maybe it will help:

Some backers are reporting that they didn't receive an email with the download link. Apparently Kickstarter doesn't always forward messages we send to individual backers; this may have to do with your Kickstarter account settings. Solution: check your In Box on Kickstarter. It should be there.

Tempest
Cosmic Superhero
on: March 14, 2017, 13:24

SUCCESS! Thank you, Keyes; hadn't checked the e-mail in a day or so, and the thing was sitting right there, arms crossed, tapping its foot and checking its watch, wondering when in the hell I was going to show up. Have downloaded and copied to hard drive, and will be doing extensive perusal over the next few days. To Jeff and Jack and all those who made a contribution to this, through both financial efforts and artistic input: Thank you. Looking forward very much to the reading through and how the completed works will look, along with revised and new modules/sourcebooks. 😀

Tempest
Cosmic Superhero
on: September 3, 2017, 13:38

I wanted to take this opportunity to provide all thanks to Monkey House Games, Lulu, and their attendant personnel, for having fulfilled the V&V 3.0/MPM dream; the hardcover arrived at my doorstep this morning and, although I've obviously got the PDF to work with as well, I have, do, and probably always will want something I can hold in my hands to make sure it's real. I have every intent of restarting V&V as a group project over the remainder of the year.

One thing that I do inquire about: I had initially donated enough that I would, by my calculations, get both a hard- and softcover version for my gaming resources. As it turns out, I was $5 too short (shipping costs) for the softcover; meh, I'll certainly make do with the hardcover and the PDF at current. However, regarding the overage, I was wondering if any of the "extras" that Messers Dee and Herman have written about on the site would be now available - how would such items be purchased at this point, if still available? I'd very much like to have those, with the softcover to be ordered at some future point.

Again, all my thanks for having brought V&V 3.0/MPM into existence. Hoping that we can see both old modules (Crisis at Crusader Citadel[i], [i]Death Duel with the Destroyers, et al) brought back into circulation, as well as new works created specifically for the new system. 🙂

Jeff
Administrator
on: September 3, 2017, 14:52

Tempest:

You picked the $55 level when you pledged, which is for a hardcover and PDF. So, we assumed that any additional funds were for add-ons.

Please contact us via the Kickstarter messaging system, and we'll work this out.

Thanks for your support,

-Jeff

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.136 seconds.