Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: G. Scott James
DSumner
Cosmic Superhero
Post G. Scott James
on: November 16, 2016, 00:17

Anyone know what happened to G. Scott James. It's like he just disappeared. I was loving his art, and I'd like to get a couple of new commissions done.

calebhero
Cosmic Superhero
Post Re: G. Scott James
on: November 23, 2016, 09:17

He had job problems which led to financial problems. He can't afford internet at home and was looking to move. He also experienced a lot of computer problems during the same time. This led to his having to drop a lot of things at once. The last time we spoke he wasn't able to do commissions anymore.

Hopefully he will get back up on his feet soon. I really love his art too.

DSumner
Cosmic Superhero
on: November 24, 2016, 08:36

That's really unfortunate, as I'd love to throw some work his way. If you speak with him again, could you ask him to contact me? I'd really like to try to help him out.

calebhero
Cosmic Superhero
on: November 24, 2016, 11:35

Will do

DSumner
Cosmic Superhero
on: November 25, 2016, 09:02

Thanks.

bswainbank
High-Powered Superhero
on: January 10, 2017, 12:13

Yeah. I was trying to find him for some V&V Card Game work. If anyone knows how to get in touch, let me know.

R_Mortisse
Cosmic Superhero
on: February 20, 2017, 23:58

I"m still around. Just not on the forums as much as I"d like. These days i spend most of my time studying to acclimate myself to the new responsibilities, of my new revised position. (Now i have to be HVAC certified, to hold my job..)
Honestly,, i dont know why everyone is having such a hard time getting in touch with me. My email address hasnt changed. Its still the same as it was before... R_Mortisse@yahoo.com .
And, i am always happy to take on a commission. (When the computer is working.) Unfortunately, these days, all of my project work moves at a snail"s pace. If you want something, drop me a line and ill make the time to fit you in.

Maybe an update on my old thread is due...

DSumner
Cosmic Superhero
on: March 7, 2017, 13:14

Not sure how I missed this, but I'll definitely be hollering at you this weekend, and yep an update would be great. I really loved the characters you were posting.

R_Mortisse
Cosmic Superhero
on: March 9, 2017, 17:49

I"ll be here. And, am happy to do whatever you need.

If i can swing it, i will be posting a "personal" update to the old G.Scott James commission thread, at that time. For those of you who want to hear about my personal situation... and the "Daring and Somewhat Pathetic Adventures of G.Scott James in the Real World". Should be worth a snicker/groan or two, if you are so inclined to read it.

See you then.

DSumner
Cosmic Superhero
on: March 10, 2017, 14:20

Sounds good to me. I'll holler at you on Saturday.

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.193 seconds.