Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Vehicles
Paragon
High-Powered Superhero
Post Re: Vehicles
on: April 17, 2017, 11:10

You'd probably want to do the latter as some kind of an aura/field so you didn't have to take time out to actively use it every time.

Jeff
Administrator
on: April 17, 2017, 11:25

^^^Clever! Yes, indeed.

-Jeff

P.S.: Though... come to think of it, an Ability Field shouldn't get to go off an infinite number of times, just because you're in motion. That could be extremely abusive.

Paragon
High-Powered Superhero
on: April 17, 2017, 19:39

No? Otherwise its not going to be much deterrent to a whole bunch of mooks attacking you, which is presumably part of the point. Is it normally much of an issue? After all, to attack anything but a immobile object, you still have to deal with whatever limitations the game places on multiattacking anyway. I can't see its going to break much to be able blow through wall after wall.

Majestic
Cosmic Superhero
on: April 18, 2017, 16:15

Quote from Jeff on April 17, 2017, 11:25
^^^Clever! Yes, indeed.

-Jeff

P.S.: Though... come to think of it, an Ability Field shouldn't get to go off an infinite number of times, just because you're in motion. That could be extremely abusive.

Perhaps a modifier could be put in for Disintegration Field (and not the Ability Field), for only this purpose?

V&V GM and player since 1982 (my current campaign is 22 years old); also run West End Games d6 Star Wars monthly, as well as the occasional The One Ring and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game

wistling
Superhero
on: April 19, 2017, 19:48

I decided to go with Non-Corporealness through sand and earth since the tunnel collapses behind the vehicle. I also recalculated with my new understanding of integrated systems and tweaked some powers. Here is version 1.1 of the Lunar Crab.

Edit: added Vaporous to the gas attack.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.099 seconds.