Tim's MPRPG Charact...

Tim's MPRPG Character Write-Ups  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
06/05/2019 1:43 pm  

Three new V&V 3.0 NPC villains at the V&V Emporium.

The Ghoul and Ravager: The Ghoul is a Victorian undead cult leader who wants to conquer the world with the living dead (zombies). He has a pet undead vulture named Ravager.

The Living Dead: The living dead (zombies) created by an ancient incantation.

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Majestic
(@majestic)
Eminent Member
08/05/2019 2:56 pm  

These indeed are great.  I really like the format you use, with direct links to PDFs (that I can view at work).

I particularly like Cold Rage, and might have to use him (the image is awesome as well!)

V&V GM and player since 1982, my current campaign is 29 years old

Turgenev liked
ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
08/05/2019 6:42 pm  

The format idea I nicked from bkadams (H/T). He places images of the PDFs on his blog.

Three new V&V 3.0 Villain NPCs at the V&V Emporium.

Der Verstand: Der Verstand ("The Mind") is a Nazi scientist who had his brain placed in a robotic body.

White Fox: White Fox (Shirogisune in Japanese) is a kunoichi (female ninja) in the service of the Crimson Lotus ninja clan.

Wyvern: A barista turned political dissident once her mutant abilities manifested.

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Majestic
(@majestic)
Eminent Member
11/05/2019 7:36 pm  

I find Cold Rage so cool that I'm going to use him this coming Tuesday in my MP game!

A few minor errors on his character sheet:

I believe he should have a higher chance to hit with his Claws and Bite (I think you forgot to key in the +4 from his Experience Levels).  And the Kick damage would be -4 (as he shouldn't get the bonus from his Natural Weaponry, I don't think).

I'm going to have him going on a rampage in the cold north of Canada (Manitoba), and with Canadian superheroes having no luck in dealing with him, the heroes will get called in to put a stop to his murderous rampages! [I just read all up about inukshuks, too - very cool!]

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
11/05/2019 8:59 pm  

Good catch, Majestic. Thanks for that. I've corrected the to hit/damage errors. I forgot to include the +4 from the natural weaponry bonus.

One thing you may not know is that in Canada, the northern Indigenous people are known as Inuit (not Eskimo). Your adventure sounds like fun. Just a cultural tidbit that you may not have known (apologies if you did). Now I have to write-up my Canadian super-team.

Cheers,
Tim

This post was modified 1 week ago by Turgenev

ReplyQuote
Majestic
(@majestic)
Eminent Member
16/05/2019 12:16 pm  

That's great info to know, Turgenev.  Thanks for sharing it!  I think I'd heard that before, but wasn't that clear on the distinction.  I live only a few hours from the Canadian border myself (WA state), but the natives we more often hear about down this way are the 'First Peoples'.

When you get a chance, check out the recap with Cold Rage over on the 'Guardians Campaign' thread. 🙂

Turgenev liked
ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
16/05/2019 6:06 pm  

Three new V&V 3.0 Villain NPCs at the V&V Emporium.

Azure Tiger: A zoo keeper turned villain when he was fired and banned from the zoo he worked at. He took his revenge as the Azure Tiger. At that point he became hooked on the publicity.

La Mortalidad: Her name is Spanish for deathnote. She is a cartel assassin who uses her soul pistols.

Stygian Hound: A large hound from the Abomination Realm, that can breathe a cloud of poisonous vapours.

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: