Tim's MPRPG Character Write-Ups  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS

Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
08/04/2019 6:49 pm  

A new V&V 3.0 NPC villain.

Killer Whale: An attempt to create a perfect deep-sea diver created a high-sea terror instead.

http://paratime.ca/v_and_v/killer-whale.html

Cheers,
Tim

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
11/04/2019 3:17 pm  

Two new V&V 3.0 NPC villains.

Teknomage and Merlin: Teknomage creates magic-like abilities with his technology. He is a thrall of the supercomputer AI known as M.E.R.L.I.N.

http://paratime.ca/v_and_v/teknomage.html

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
13/04/2019 11:30 am  

One new V&V 3.0 NPC hero and two villains (with the potential to become heroes).

Echelon: He is a heroic powerhouse who wants to make the world a safer place.

The two villains are...

Fire Ant: He is a myrmecologist who has turned to crime to support his wife who has cancer.

June Bug:Β She is an exiled alien queen who is seeking adventure on the earth.

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
15/04/2019 12:27 pm  

Three new V&V 3.0 NPC villains at the V&V Emporium.

Decay: She is a punk rocker who has turned her acidic mutant abilities against the world around her.

Minotaur: An ex-professional wrestler who had his body transformed by alien nano-machines into his namesake.

Power Thief: A particle accelerator accident turned this German particle physicist into something more than human.

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
16/04/2019 3:06 pm  

Two new V&V 3.0 NPC heroes at the V&V Emporium.

Black Sentinel: The mantel of Black Sentinel has been passed down from generation after generation since his first appearance in WWII.

Titanus: He was struck by a bolt of mystical lightning that granted him his exceptional abilities. Titanus has two character sheets - one for when he is human-sized and the other for when he is giant-sized.

Cheers,
Tim

ReplyQuote
Hireling
(@hireling)
Trusted Member
21/04/2019 1:18 pm  

Thanks for sharing these. I’m enjoying them.

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
24/04/2019 2:23 pm  

Here are two more new villains at the V&V Emporium.

Black Wasp: When she discovered that her inventions were being stolen by the company, Xenetech, she took her revenge against them by attacking their New York offices.

Teknothunder: He is from an alien species of living machines known as the Teknonites. When he crash landed on the Earth, he suffered damage to his emotional circuits and now he wants to exterminate all organics.

Cheers,
Tim

This post was modified 4 months ago by Turgenev

ReplyQuote
celestialeditor
(@celestialeditor)
25/04/2019 9:55 pm  

Like / +1 / whatever it is the kids are using these days πŸ™‚

Turgenev liked
ReplyQuote
celestialeditor
(@celestialeditor)
25/04/2019 10:43 pm  

NVM; I wasn't logged in πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
27/04/2019 12:29 pm  

I have three new V&V 3.0 NPC heroes at the V&V Emporium.

Blue Comet: An aerospace engineer who created a space-worthy flight suit. He now uses it to fight against injustice.

Nightstick: A police detective who fights crime on the street level.

Overflow: An oceanographer who uses her mutant abilities to protect the oceans.

Cheers,
Tim

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
03/05/2019 3:32 pm  

Three new V&V 3.0 NPC heroes at the V&V Emporium.

Goldcat: Nickolas Campa became a vigilante to get revenge against the psychopath who murdered over fifty people (including Campa's own family).

Skyshark: Thrill seeker and inventor, Preston Hamlett created his Skyshark suit to become a hero.

Whitecoat: Whitecoat is from an alternate dimension where science and magic are taught as one. An accident gave her dimension hopping abilities between parallel earths.

Cheers,
Tim

ReplyQuote
JKCarrier
(@jkcarrier)
03/05/2019 6:54 pm  

Thanks for these, Tim! You can never have too many good villains. I just used Killer Whale in a nautical-themed adventure I ran recently. πŸ˜€

FYI, the pdf links for June Bug and Fire Ant appear to be broken.

Turgenev liked
ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
03/05/2019 8:05 pm  

Thanks for the head's up about Fire Ant and June Bug. Turns out I forgot to upload the PDFs. LOL! The links should work now.

I have a bunch more villains in the works, including an all female super-villain group known as The Amazons. So far I have the eight members done and now I'm working on the Team sheet (with possibly a base and vehicle write-up as well).

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
04/05/2019 11:05 am  

Three new V&V 3.0 NPC villains at the V&V Emporium. I've had these villains sitting on my computer for a while now. I meant to post them earlier.

Cold Rage: Cold Rage was a trapper who has been possessed by an Inuit spirit. He now is a large humanoid polar bear who suffers from combat rage.

Dark Star: Abigail Masterson was an astrophysicist who subjected herself to an experiment that bonded dark matter to her body. Now as Dark Star, she believes her actions serve the universe's will (but in reality she only serves herself).

Green Spider: Green Spider is a martial arts assassin who has used Japanese mysticism to enhanced his physical prowess and training.

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Turgenev
(@turgenev)
Eminent Member
04/05/2019 11:05 am  

Three new V&V 3.0 NPC villains at the V&V Emporium. I've had these villains sitting on my computer for a while now. I meant to post them earlier.

Cold Rage: Cold Rage was a trapper who has been possessed by an Inuit spirit. He now is a large humanoid polar bear who suffers from combat rage.

Dark Star: Abigail Masterson was an astrophysicist who subjected herself to an experiment that bonded dark matter to her body. Now as Dark Star, she believes her actions serve the universe's will (but in reality she only serves herself).

Green Spider: Green Spider is a martial arts assassin who has used Japanese mysticism to enhanced his physical prowess and training.

Cheers,

Tim

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: