Official Excel Char...

Official Excel Character Sheet printing a second page  

RSS

Majestic
(@majestic)
Estimable Member
17/06/2019 8:05 pm  

When the character sheet insisted on printing a second page (the second page is blank, except for the copyright info, which prints in the middle of the page), I tried adjusting the print breaks, but it wouldn't allow it.

Frustrated, I went ahead and started over, inputting an entire character a second time.  And it did the exact same thing.

I've made scores and scores of character sheets, so I'm not sure why it's suddenly doing this?

V&V GM and player since 1982, my current campaign is 29 years old

bkadams
(@bkadams)
Trusted Member
19/06/2019 8:32 am  

My version of the character sheet prints on a single page. Have you tried lowering the margins? Under Page Layouts/Margins/Custom Margins you could lower the top, bottom, and/or both by small increments until it fits on a single page.

ReplyQuote
Majestic
(@majestic)
Estimable Member
19/06/2019 10:37 pm  

The strange thing is that I've probably made (and printed) over 50 character sheets, possibly as many as 100.

It's only this one, and it's not like it has a lot of powers listed or anything.

-------------

Bizarre.  I just went back to it and looked at the Custom Margins, and now it shows it printing on a single page.  In a moment (when my printer warms up), we'll see if it actually works right.  I didn't even get to change them.

Yep, it all ended up on one page (with me doing nothing to fiddle with the margins).  Hmmm....

In any even, thanks for the tip, bk.

ReplyQuote
Majestic
(@majestic)
Estimable Member
25/06/2019 3:08 am  

I just found a possible answer.  In my printer settings, if I choose 'High Definition Text', it makes it two pages, and if I choose 'Graphics', then it does one.

I only discovered this today by accident.

ReplyQuote
Share: